« 1) The Three Spheres of Web Strategy (and the skills required)
It’s a role at many large corporations, a program and defines a scope. Find out what it means (the three spheres) the roles and requirements needed to do it right.
2) How to explain Open Social to your executives.
There’s a lot of geek talk about this new alliance between Google, MySpace, Six Apart, LinkedIn, Oracle, and Salesforce, but what does it really mean? I explain in clear English with my analysis.
3) How to evolve your Irrelevant corporate website
When I first introduced this concept at a conference, some audience members were not happy with me, they felt threatened that all of their energy fixing the corporate website will need to change. The earth turns.
4) Edgeworks Concept: How Social Media impacts Company Communications (Expanding upon Brian Oberkirch’s theory)
Are you in corporate communications or PR? This one is for you.
5) What the Web Strategist should know about Twitter
“Twitter, a scalable instant messaging service, is being used by early adopters in the tech industry, what is it? and how can it improve my communications?”
6) The Many Forms of Web Marketing for the 2007 Web Strategist
“This document catalogs the many tools and tactics available for corporate web strategy in 2007. Even if your strategy or resource limitations restrict you from entering all spaces, awareness of the changes in our digital landscape are critical.”
7) Explaining what the “Social Graph” is to your Executives
Similar to the one listed above, this explains the concept, again in boiled down easy to understand English.
8 ) Web Strategy: The Many Forms of Monetization using the Web
Here’s all the various ways that companies can generate revenues from their website.
9) The Impacts of Social Media on Corporate Customer Reference Programs
Traditionally, these programs have companies harvest customer opinions and hand back (filtered) to customers. What happens when customers talk to themselves directly.
10) Web Strategy (Advanced): Applying a Social Computing Strategy to the entire Product LifecycleFor the corporation that is really advanced and wants to apply social media to all aspects of the customer experience. Do not attempt until your organization is ready.
In a few days, I plan to break down VRM and Intention economy, still doing some reading on it. »